Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wild Flower Festival / May 16 / Eugene

OPA Ceramic Showcase was fantastic this year. Pictured above is a few of my price tags that are attached to pottery. The accounting department was apparently very happy with them this year, as they actually had my name on them.

My next event is the Wild Flower Festival and Plant sale at the Mount Pisgah Arboretum in Eugene Oregon on Sunday May 16th, follow the above link for the specifics of this event. This is a lovely setting with plants, music, food, crafts, sounds like a lot of fun.

I am planning to hit town a day early and visit the Eugene Saturday and Farmer's Market. I just love the feeling of being surround by crafts, beautiful food, growing things and music, cant get enough!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed you in Eugene. I cant wait to see you again. Oh, you left your lovely necklace. I'll keep it safe for you.

    Hugs,

    Laura

    ReplyDelete